Sunday, February 5, 2012

A bridge without attachments


My work situation now allows me time to resume my practice. This was made known to me: Recently I didn't feel like myself-- dark, cranky, lacking joy. On the second day, I remembered Rossco's post about attachments. I sat, met my guide, and connected with the light. I did not have any visual or auditory awareness of the attachment; it was more of a bodily/kinesthetic awareness. I showed it the pure love of the light and apparently it agreed to move on. After clearing the first attachment, I felt another "grabbing me around the legs." When I acknowledged it, I felt some nasty being yelling at me. It was angry that I was dabbling. I replied that I was offering all I had at the moment. We had a peaceful parting. I was able to remove the energetic attachments. I felt much better.

I now start each work day by sitting and making myself available.

No comments:

Post a Comment