Friday, April 23, 2010

Purple


A couple of weeks ago, I got a hoop drum to use for journeying. It's been busy times but yesterday I had the chance to sit for a length of time and drum.

I probably expressed a handful of different intentions throughout the process. One was to meet and talk with my spirit guide. I actually found myself "face to face" with my Leuki spirit guide without a question coming to mind, then finally remembered that I really want to remember my dreams.

There were many times when I felt like someone else was doing the drumming and the drum itself sang beautifully. But I had trouble turning off my verbal brain. I walked through cleansing my chakras, a process that I've found helps.

I tend to feel that my fifth chakra in my throat, the blue chakra, is weak or unbalanced. I feel that I don't communicate as well as I could. While cleaning that chakra and picturing blue, I felt my Leuki spirit guide mention my RiverLight voice-- that I do a lot of communicating through RiverLight. Sometimes I worry that my ego drives my RiverLight posts, but what I felt I received at that moment was confirmation that I am indeed following my intention of providing information.

I then realized that I get distracted or hung up on my fifth chakra and don't pay enough attention to my sixth and seventh chakras. My "desire" for purple may be an outer expression of this.

I felt myself vibrating with energy, charged, almost glowing. It felt wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment